Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Some of my favorite picks for Holiday presents

Someone asked me the other day, if I had to pick my favorite sign to give as a gift which one would I choose? I automatically knew it was the magnetic photo boards. I love so many of the signs I make, but these are my absolute favorite. They make a nice, easy and quick way to display and change out photos. Be creative and unique in your gift giving this holiday season.

This magnetic board is 19 1/2 x 17 1/2 and has a 12 x 18 magnetic area for photos. I call this one the "giant magnetic board". Great for those who want to display a lot of different pictures. Comes with six magnets. Price is $45.
This is the most popular, and thus my reason for submitting it in the homemade holiday contest at Michaels. It is 10 x 24 and comes with six magnets, two for each 4 x 6 magnetic area. A few other options for sayings: Live, Laugh, Love; Dream, Believe, Achieve; Faith, Hope, Love; Faith, Family, Friends; Cherish, Tresure, Adore; Precious Little Ones; and Wish, Hope, Dream. Again, any sayings can be added to a customized board. Price is $35.

This board is 12 x 12 and has an 8 x 11 magnetic area. Comes with ribbon to hang on the wall. Ideas for lettering: Grandkids, Family, Friends, Love, Princess, Home, Where Your Treasure Is There Will Your Heart Be Also, These are a few of my favorite things, Buddies, Giggle, Smile, Cherish, Dream, BFF, Adventure, Memories. Customize with a childs name or family last name for great presents. Cost is $25 and includes two magnets.


This is a new size I just started making. Size is 11 1/2 x 24 with an 10 1/2 x 18 magnetic area. Comes with six magnets. Any saying makes this a perfect display board. How about a To Do: Board for those lists that need to get done, a Messages board, or Remember for those important notes and documents you need to keep track of. Cost is $40.

No comments: